Pricing - Weddings - Contact
For any questions regarding my photographic work and/or website products or
services, please contact me by e-mail,
All prints are on Kodak archive professional
photographic non acid paper.
Prices are subject to change with out notice.
4” x 6”
8” x 10”
11” x 14" *
16” x 20" **
20” x 30" ***
S & H ***
= $ 1.25 each
= $ 2.50 each
= $ 5.50 each
= $10.00 each
= $25.00 each
= $35.00 each
= $10.95 ave.
* 16x20 Foam board mounting should be used before framing:
** 20x30 Foam board mounting should be used before framing:
*** The S&H (Shipping & Handling) charge is for print orders .
Photo Shoot Plan:
Your wedding photo shoot need not be expensive!
You are not committed to a Package!
I work on an time charged
fixed rate per hour basis for the photo shoot, and after reviewing the edited
images in the computer slide show that I will present to you, you decide what
prints you require from the photo shoot
On average, inclusive of the key shots and candids, I take around 170 to 250
photos at a wedding photo shoot.
I also provide a ‘take away’ Photo Album Print Selection CD, to assist
you in your choice of prints.
1. We meet and plan the photo shoot content.
2. We agree the hours required for your photo shoot.
3. My cost is calculated on a cost per hour basis.
4. I will then provide a wedding agreement which details
your photo shoot requirements, and the
5. After your wedding I edit and prepare a photo slide
show viewing for you, and a provide a photo
6. You view the photos, and only order those you want.